UberEats Customer Care Phone Numbers | Toll Free Helpline | Email id Contact No., Head Office Address, Official Website India
Uber Eats is an online platform enabling customers to order food from local restaurants. The platform has made it relatively easier for customers to have their favorite food delivered right at their doorsteps.
- You can contact them by going into the Help section of the Uber Eats app. Select Help topic, Order, and raise a complaint. They typically reply by email/message within the same thread in 2 days.
- If you want to call them, you should have live order in account. Then go to Help topics like “I want to change items on order” or “I want to cancel order”.
- Here you will get the link to call customer care directly.
Ubereats Customer Care Phone Numbers | Toll Free Helpline | Email id
|Call Centre Hours||Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST|
|Ubereats Application||Install App|
Ubereats Customer Care Phone Numbers – Important Link
Customers- Customized Orders
Customers can place customized orders for a specific store- it helps them order an item of their selection without needing any menu or available item lists. They can expect the delivery from stores as per the estimated time.
How does Uber Eats pay its Delivery Partners or Drivers?
UberEats devices delivery partners fees into three segments:
1. Pickup fee,
2. Delivery fee,
3. Per mile fee/ mileage fee.
The figure of charge varies from one to another region. If any of the customers offer a tip to the delivery partners, then the total trip will be delivery providers only.
Ubereats Customer Care Phone Numbers | Toll Free Helpline | Email id For Cities In India
- Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Kanpur, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Indore, Patna, Bhopal