Jio Fiber Customer Care Number | Head Office Address, Contact Phone No , Email ID | Official Website, India
Jio Fiber Customer Care
|Jio Fiber Customer Care||1800 896 9999|
|For Other networks||1800 88 99999|
|New Business Connection||1800 889 9555|
|Support Hours||Mon-Fri 10:30am to 6pm|
|Jiofiber voice number||198|
|Jio Fiber App||Download App|
- Sign In
- For new connection
- For registered customer
- E-Refund form
- Get New Sim
- Jio fiber prepaid Plans
- Interested in JioFiber Plan
To Lodge Complaint Jio Fiber Customer Care
- Through Call
- 1800 896 9999 (For complaints Mon-Sun 9am-9pm)
- 1800 889 9999
- 1800 889 3999 (Jio Apellate Authority)
- Through Mail
- Through Chat
- In bottom right corner in official website
- Jio App also provide Jiocare:Help & support with
Live Chat whatsapp Chat Troubleshoot, How to videos,
FAQs, Helpful Tips, Track Request, Track order
- You can lodge complaint through Live Chat in Jio App
- Use Troubleshoot option to detect the problem in device.
- Through Whatsapp – 70005 70005
How To Apply for Jio Fiber Connection
- Through Jio App
- Install MyJio App
- MyJio App
- Login using your Mobile No..
- Click on Top Left of the app. Tap on Jio Fiber.
- JioApp Side Bar
- Then Click on Jio Fiber.
- JioFiber Book Now
- Then, Enter Personal Details. Name & Mobile No.
- Personal Details
- Then Enter Address Details Pin Code, State,
City Society Name, Flat/Office etc
- Submit Your Details. Then You will get the
call from their representatives.
- Track your order by entering order
reference number/CAF number/Service ID
Jio Fiber Customer Care To Track order
- To get Jio Fiber Connection Click here
- Enter your Name, Mobile Numbe & Click “Generate OTP”.
- Enter “OTP” received on our mobile No. & click “Verify OTP”.
- Enter your Address where you need Jiofiber Connection.
- Click on “Submit”.
Documents required for getting a Jio Fiber Connection
- Aadhar Card or
- Any other original valid POI (Proof of Identification) & POA
(Proof of Address) as per DoT (Department of Telecom Guidelines)
How to change your Wifi Password from MyJio App:
Through Jio App
- Install App
- Login to MyJio App, select JioFiber Account
- Click on Menu on top left corner and select settings
- Select Device Settings > My Device wait for a few seconds
until the JioFiber Router details appear
- Click advanced settings on the top right corner of the screen->
Personal section for both Jiofiber Router 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Click on each SSID(Wifi Name) for changing user ID.
Then to change the password, enter new password & save
- Click for video on how to manage your JioFiber Router
- Login to Official Website
- Click on sign in on menu bar, Click JioFiber
- Enter your Service ID/ Registered Mobile Number, Click on generate OTP
- Enter OTP received on Registered Mobile Number.
- Click ->Settings icon ->My Device -> ONT- Advanced Settings
- Click on each SSID (Wifi Name) for changing user ID.
- Then to change the password, enter new password & save
- Jio will get in touch with you for upgrading your services
- Download MyJio app, as all communication with you will happen on the MyJio app
- On recharging with a monthly/quarterly/annual plan of your choice, you will get a Set Top
Box to enjoy the full bouquet of services
Interested For Jio Fiber Customer Care
- Message “HELLO” to 70008-70008 on WhatsApp
- You may need to add the number 70008-70008 to your address book, before you can message