Check Canara Bank Balance Customer Care No, Email ID, Toll Free Number Official Website India
Canara Bank is a nationalized bank in India. Canara Bank provides online services for its customers to manage their accounts sitting at home. One such service is to check the balance on the phone/computer. In this guide, we will see how to check Canara bank balance online. The guide explains various methods to check the Canara bank balance with step by step procedure.
These services/facilities have made a customer’s life easy! For example, using a mobile banking facility, a customer may access his/her bank account using a mobile application. He/she may perform the following functions using the application – account management, fund transfer, cheque book services, contact customer care, etc.
Check Canara Bank Balance Number
|Canara Application||Install App|
|EPABX||080- 22221581/ 582/0490/0491/ 1788/ 1789/1790/1984/1985/1986|
|Canara Bank, Head Office, Bangalore||080- 22221581/582/0490/0491/1788/ 1789/ 1790/1984/1985/1986|
|Call Centre, HO (CANARA BANK)||Toll-Free No. 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 (24*7)|
|Call Centre (e-Syndicate)||1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333 (24*7)|
|Enterprise Fraud Risk Management||+918046200400
(incoming call not available)
Things required for Canara bank balance check
- You should have a mobile number with you, which is registered with the bank.
- Internet connection on your phone/computer.
- Internet banking ID/password to log in to Canara bank internet banking
Methods to check Canara bank balance online.
- Through Mobile App
- Via Internet Banking
- Via missed call
- Through UPI App
- Through *99# USSD service
Method 1 – How to check Canara Bank balance using CANDI App
- Download the Canara bank mobile app on your phone.
- Now, open the App and register on the App with your mobile number
- Once you login to the App, from the dashboard, tap on the View Balance option.
- Now, you can see your account balance on your screen.
Method 2 – Check Canara Bank balance through Internet Banking
- Open the Canara bank internet banking website – https://www.canarabank.in/
- Now, click on the Netbanking option from the main screen.
- On the new tab, enter your User ID, password and click on the Login button
- On the main screen, you can now see your bank account balance.
- Click on the Mini statement to see the last ten transactions.
Method 3 – How to check Canara bank balance using UPI App
- This is the most preferred method, and you can use this method on the go to check balance any time
- Download any UPI App of your choice. For now, we will see the Google Pay App
- Open the App and complete the registration using your bank registered mobile number.
- Click on your profile icon and select the bank.
- Now, click on Check Balance and enter the UPI code.
- You can now see the account balance on the screen.
Method 4 – Canara bank balance check using *99# feature.
- Please note that this feature works without an internet connection and works on every phone, even basic keypad phones. Also, this feature won’t work on the Jio network.
- Dial *99# on your phone.
- In a few seconds, the popup screen will appear on the screen with the menu.
- Select the Check account balance option by entering the corresponding dial number.
- Enter your UPI code, and in a few seconds, you can check the account balance on your screen.
Method 5 – Check Canara Bank account by missed call
- This method also works without an internet connection. You just need your registered mobile number with you.
- Open the dial-pad on your phone.
- Now, dial the following number on your screen and make a call.
- Canara Bank balance check missed call number – +919015483483
- The call will disconnect automatically.
- In a few seconds, you will get the SMS on your mobile, stating your Bank Account balance.
Other Bank Services in 1 Place